Sunday, March 30, 2008

"My So Called Life?"

Have you ever seen that tv show about people in airports? Help me with the name.... my mind is going... It's a "reality" program, and they show the most dramatic things that happen as people in transit get stuck, get angry, freak out, lose it.

I hate that show.

Which tv show best describes your daily life? Leave a comment with your answer, or email me, or write about it on your own blog, if you feel so moved. But please, somebody tell me what that airline show (that feels so much like my life) is called, too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know what you are talking about. the one I saw was all about southwest airlines and it was called simply enough "Airline"

hmmmm show that depicts my life...I'll get back to you on that. Although the game show Whammy just popped in my mind. I feel like I am often shouting "No whammy no whammy no whammy" and hoping for the best.

Joeymom said...

Oobi. Though maybe that's because it gets quoted- verbatim- all the time around here.