Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Loud Week

So far this week
Rooster has been sent home from school
We have taken turns not sleeping
We didn't get into dreamy charter kindergarten
We paid our taxes --- OUCH!
We've talked to doctors every single day
We discovered one medication that does NOT fit; chalk it off the list and let's move to the other 4 trillion that have been suggested, unless maybe that sounds like turning our beautiful boy into a chemistry set, which doesn't appeal to me
I've fantasized about living off the grid... I heard about a cool cave for sale...
I indulged in some retail therapy, which combined poorly with the aforementioned tax paying
and some good stuff happened, but it's hard to hear it over this other noise

1 comment:

pixiemama said...

And yet, you continue to put one foot in front of the other.

I hope the loud yields, bends, brings you some sort of quiet peace.

xo