Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meme

I picked this up from Joeymom. You write the reaction you have to each prompt- don't change it. I think it is cheating to read mine first, so here are the prompts:


1. My ‘ex’ is still…..2. I am listening to….3. Maybe I should…. 4. I love………..5. My best friend(s)……….6. I don’t understand………..7. I’ve lost my respect for………..8. I last ate………….9. The meaning of my display name is……..11. Someday………….12. I will always…………..13. Love seems to be……….14. I never ever want to lose…………. 15. My mobile phone is………..16. When I woke up this morning……..17. I get annoyed at/with……….18. Parties………..19. My pets………...20. Kisses………..

1. My ‘ex’ is still like a bad dream.
2. I am listening to my kids talk, and realizing all my failures.
3. Maybe I should meditate.
4. I love brainstorming, especially when it works.
5. My best friends are brave people who must have strong senses of humor and very generous hearts.
6. I don’t understand how to help my son be happy and successful.
7. I’ve lost my respect for more than a few doctors.
8. I last ate cereal, and I fear I'm addicted.
9. The meaning of my display name is my complicated identity, my many selves.
11. Someday all will be revealed. Or not.
12. I will always worry, wonder, think.
13. Love seems to be inadequate sometimes, invincible other times. Why?
14. I never ever want to lose hope.
15. My mobile phone is new, and it has a shortcut to Google Reader. I could complain about some things regarding my new iPhone, but the Reader thing makes it all worthwhile.
16. When I woke up this morning... for the 20th time, I finally got my butt moving, but slowly. I would kill for some sleep.
17. I get annoyed at AUTISM. Hate the word sometimes.
18. Parties are too much work to be any fun anymore.
19. My pets are a thing of the past. I don't want anything else that needs poop cleaned up and trips to medical professionals.
20. Kisses are addictive.

No comments: