Ten reasons why playing Scramble is preferable to everything/anything else in my life, in no particular order:
1. It only takes three minutes, and then I get to start over.
2. All the answers are revealed at the end of the game.
3. To find the meaning of anything, you just have to click on it.
4. I get to play it all by myself. Quiet, solitary, uninterrupted clicking.
5. After each round, praise appears.
6. With the click of the space bar, I can rearrange everything.
7. It is fun and free.
8. I only do it for me.
9. I understand the rules.
10. I have amused myself by unscrambling these words: penis, shat, turd, urinate, diapers, curses; I have yet to stumble across the word autism.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a perfectly valid reason for you to have 3 minutes to yourself.
(PS - JUNE 20!)
Yes indeed ... I absolutely agree!
Thank you so much for validating my own addiction.
Post a Comment