Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Notable and Quotable TEN

Peaches is three.

Peaches: When you get married, you only just (pronounced: yust) get one husband, and that's ALL. No more, yust one.
*
Peaches: Today at school I made two letters to Santa.
Daddy: What did they say?
Peaches: I don't know. I can't read.
*

Peaches: How come when it's dark outside it's not even a little bit light, and the blue gets all black?
*
Nurse: Peaches, I need to put this little machine on your finger, and it's not going to hurt at all, it's going to help us find out how well you are breathing.
Peaches: Oh, does it take my pulse?
Nurse: HOW old did you say she is?

3 comments:

jess said...

Ok, not that you asked but I'm pickin my favorite -

Hands down - Santa letter. OMG

Thanks for the chuckles!

Niksmom said...

My favorite is the response about letters to Santa. Priceless!

Hope you are all doing well. xo

Stephanie said...

haaa. "I don't know. I can't read" may be one of the funniest things i've read this week.