Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'll Live

Have felt near death with this illness (flu?), and after major dysfunction on all levels around here, had been considering euthanizing my hopeless self... had been planning my bequest blog, in fact... 

(coughing attack...coughing attack...ack, ack, ack....)

But tonight, even I have to have hope. 

So I'm sparing you my drama (you're welcome), and I'm going to enjoy the drama with the happy ending in our country.

Yes, we can. 

(and thanks for the really nice comments and get well emails!)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yes, we DID!

Here's hoping you get back on your feet and back to blogging soon! ;)

BTW, we're sleepwalking through the 3 am, 4 am and 5 am wakeups around here too. It is simply mindboggling how little sleep my 3.4 year old requires to function. Sigh.