Saturday, October 11, 2008

Notable and Quotable

I realized I should always put this at the top of my notable and quotable pages: Rooster is 4, Peaches is 2. I'm in my upper 80s, at least. 

Me: What should I be for Halloween?
Peaches: A princess!
Rooster: No! A queen. The Queen of Evil. 


Rooster: Barack Obama
Me: Do you know who that is? 
Rooster: Yes. Barack Obama is in the United States. He is going to be president. He is going to be president of the United States of Barack Obama. 


Peaches is a pink fanatic. She insists on pink VITAMINS. 
Me: Peaches, what did you dream about last night?
Peaches: I don't know. 
Rooster: Was it sheep? Pink sheep? 

Rooster picks up a magazine at OT. It has a crying baby on the cover. (It is about vaccines and autism.) He points at the baby and hands the magazine to me. 
Rooster: The boy is NOT happy, mommy. 
Me: No, he's not. He's crying. 
Rooster: He's dis --- dis --- disregulated!


No comments: