Friday, May 29, 2009

My Friends Have Written the Story of My Life

When I started blogging, I fantasized that I could hang out with the other bloggers on the block. We'd be funny and interesting and kind of writerly and we'd hang out and swap wisdom. We'd love each other's kids. We'd overcome obstacles and write, write, write.

Yeah, I know that wherever you go, there you are, and that you can't go live in a fantasy land.

But, sometimes you can.

Pixie? Thanks for visiting Rooster Country. Thanks for the extra hands, ears, eyes. Thanks for being funny and interesting and kind of writerly and for hanging out and sharing your wisdom. Thanks for loving my kids.

Thanks for the amazing shopping.

Hope.

1 comment:

pixiemama said...

Thanks to you, J, Rooster and Peaches for hosting me. Turns out it was just what I needed and not a moment too soon.

Love.