Friday, April 4, 2008

You Know Who You Are

Today all kinds of crazy goodness rained down on my head, shaming me for spewing out my horrid rant yesterday.

Are you surprised to hear me fly in the face of the deities I so profess?

I might be hopelessly superstitious, but I'm not going to let that stop me from saying

THANK YOU

it's worth the risk to say

I am full of gratitude to everyone for immersing my family in kind words, deeds, gifts, love, help, prayers, cards... whatever you sent, however you sent it, today felt like a miracle.

I'm putting on my bullet proof pajamas and calling it a night, weary to the marrow, but not from the tough stuff today; today, I wept with joy... I felt the encouragement of people I have never met before, and I felt care coming for my rooster from far away places he's not yet seen.

You can't measure our thanks. It is boundless.

1 comment:

redheadmomma said...

Hey U,
i just combed through your blog looking for an email that you had posted a while back (asking for opinions on a drug, can't find it anymore). Anyhoo, post it again if you like, and then you'll have my email address! And THANKS for your sweet note on my blog. Really, thanks. I needed that too. :)