Sunday, December 23, 2012

This Little Light of Mine...

You can say what you want about Facebook, social media, and the rest, but if you want to know the best holiday present I could have asked for this Hanukkah and Christmas season, it is this:

https://www.facebook.com/AutismShines

Check it out. 

Autism Shines is a Facebook page full of love. I liked, joined, dove in, and every day I am greeted with friends I have not met, families who are different like ours is different, a wealth of future peeps for my little (but ever growing) Rooster.

Joy to the world...
Autism Shines.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this. My two younger grandchildren (who live with me) have autism, plus therapists and such and both are doing very well as a result of the work these great people have done with them!