In other words, I'm not going to tell you how sick we've all been, or stressed, or about the battles.
Nope! Here is what is going RIGHT:
- Rooster came home the other day and said, "Let's practice math now! I want to earn my reward!" The school has also agreed to increase his math support and stop forcing him to do the grade level work he just is not ready for yet. Yet, right? Yet.
- My husband wants to help me with my work so I get to watch part of the Super Bowl. Love that guy.
- I met an awesome mom at Social Skills the other day. She promises to hook me up with some resources I didn't know about before.
- We went on a date last night! Our former aide came to babysit at 7 so we could catch a movie for the first time is a couple years. The Descendants was sad but good, and my friend Grace is in it!
- My mom and step dad are coming to visit us and my in-laws for a family weekend in April!
- I have some new ideas. Some crazy, some great, some scary, some all of the above.
- I'm still standing.
Share your good news, if you don't mind. I'd like to celebrate you too.