I remembered to:
- send 3 cans of kidney beans in to school with Peaches as required so she could make soup for the homeless;
- send in gfcf candy for the Rooster's school Easter bag (like any good Jewish Mama);
- order regular cupcakes for Peaches class birthday party and gfcf cake for the upcoming family celebration;
- fill out Roo's field trip slip and arrange all the related necessities;
- gather up evals requested by Roo's potential summer tutor;
- bring a gift in to school for a friend;
- pick up prescriptions and Pull-Ups;
- prep for my mother's upcoming arrival on Saturday;
- fill out the Census;
- attend Roo's parent conference;
- set the DVR so I can find out if Parenthood lives up to the hype;
- attend an ABA clinical meeting one night and a meeting with the ABA director and "president" on another...
This week, though, I forgot some stuff. I forgot my sense of humor. I forgot to breathe. As they say in the South where I'm from, I forgot my manners.
Still can't quite remember.