Sunday, December 13, 2009

Notable and Quotable Twelve

First, a big thank you. Those who comment here are so appreciated. (Kristen, Touch Math is really seeming just right for us, btw, and I owe you big.) Second, an apology that I'm not commenting more lately on blogs I follow. I'm sending good thoughts reading every word... on my phone, though, where it's harder to comment. I am treading water over here, as I know you can relate, but my resolution for 2010 is to be a better commenter.

I'm listening to Lyle Lovett right now, wishing I had a pony and a boat. Time for a new Notable and Quotable!

Peaches: Well, I'll go SEE Santa. I'll tell him what I want for Christmas. But I don't want him to touch me. And I AM NOT sitting on his lap!

*

Peaches: I don't like firemen. They are mean. When you do something wrong, they fire you.

*

Rooster: Mommy, please can we go to Christmas now? I want my presents.

1 comment:

jess said...

I'm with Rooster - let's get this show on the road already, people!