1. My boy correctly used three different temporal phrases lately. He said:
- "Remember, a long time ago, when..." (And he didn't mean five minutes ago!) (Go, Rooster!)
- "Do I have to go to camp tomorrow?" (Yes, in fact, he did have to go to camp!) (Go, Rooster!)
- "Yesterday you said I could..." (And so he could!) (Go, Rooster!)
3. Guess who can sort of almost hopscotch a little?! (Go, Rooster!)
Please feel free to share your own good news in the comments. And don't expect all this crazy good stuff here all the time, people. Next post? A return to our regularly scheduled kvetch...